Friday 3 December 2010

The Pool Table (Final Film)

The Pool Table from Michael Barrett on Vimeo.


Overall I'm quite happy with the final film although I feel an encounter with someone else would have been more revealing about the character.

I am very pleased with the actor. He was very professional and I think I did a terrific job, especially with the narration.

Visual I need to work on working in low light conditions. I also need to spend some more time on my composition. Finally I needed to make sure I got more cut away shots and plan my shoot more carefully.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for interesting and informative post! I want to share with you good site for watching movies online http://putlockers.video/ . It is very simple in navigation and always helps me. There you can see at the main page the list of recent films with their appreciation, I think it is comfortably. Did you use this site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography work od Burak Oguz Saguner - award winning Cinematographer. Portfolio of portrait photography, landscape photography and street photography.

    ReplyDelete